Friday, July 18, 2008

祝你和我幸福

I have a extremely HOT DATE lately !! :P
(ahemm.. I can feel Patlingling say : ~woow-woow~ & blink her eyes ^0^ to me.. heehee)

The date I have these few months (since 19th May), is in the soup which Hua-jie made for me. I have it everyday.. 一大碗又一大碗~ *waahaaa* 我不只是虾后也是汤后。。。
你知道怎麽做啦~ -0-

Yes, I am single, and have not attached Y~E~T.

I am not ugly, don't feel insecure or should i say ~ I am not desperate !
Although sometime I do need a shoulder to lean on, I am enjoying my single-hood.. at this moment.

Yes I am waiting for the 肋骨的主人 as 老大说过 i was formed from one of adam's ribs 。。。
**I am right here waiting for you** ~ sounds like a lyric cant remember from who and who lol
... OR you may leave me a message if you think you are
肋骨的主人... *wahaahaaa*

As i have said in my previous post in chinese headline :
祝你幸福
。For those who have already found your partners,
永浴爱河,要幸福噢~
。For those who haven’t found someone, 好好加油~
。For those who haven’t found someone,
you may drop by to my house for some hot date…
。。。prior appointment only *wahhaahaa*

o~o~耶~耶~ 祝你和我幸福

1 comment:

  1. 好样的!现代女人就该积极如此。

    -大腹豪-

    ReplyDelete